Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A letter to my dear friend Andy by Nadine Touma

A letter to my dear friend Andy.

Dear andy,
Do you remember when we were walking around in Beirut
Looking for junk yards, pieces of metal, shops of used things, things to create your instruments that will illustrate and talk about my shelter story book on my war in Beirut?
We couldn’t find any.
This was 2 months ago.
You kept saying where is the junk in this city Nadine?
Well my dearest of all Andyz the good news is that now you have as much
Junk as you want and it is war junk the real stuff the hard core authentic junk.
The sad news is that now there is no city!

Ps I promise to collect a few of my city junk for our book

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»